Tuesday, October 25, 2016

Giovanna turns 6

My girls are growing. Sometimes I wish I could stop time or at least slow it a little just to enjoy my babies a little longer! In August Bianca turned one and on the 29th my princess #1 is turning six.



Last weekend was her birthday party. She wanted an Elena of Avalor themed party. It was really cute and some of her friends from school showed up. They had a blast!

I keep promising myself I won't throw birthday parties for her anymore (just a little cake with family), but I just can't keep that promise, can I?






















2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing! Did you make the stickers for the food jar and the cups? If so did you use a cricut or did you buy these stickers? My daughters birthday is in a month with the same theme.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Thank you for stopping by! I didn't use a cricut for this project. I simply downloaded the images from the internet and resized them on Word. Some of them I was able to find ready in a pdf format for free. Let me know if you have more questions! I hope she has a magical birthday!

      Delete