Wednesday, August 29, 2018

Bianca's Birthday Party

Last Saturday we had Bianca's birthday party in Lehi. I planned one hour of pony and carriage rides for everybody at My Mini Pony Party, then a lunch over Kelly and Mario's place. I decided to hold lunch and cake there because they live just a few minutes from My Mini Pony Party.

It was so much fun! Her party's theme this year was Farm Barnyard since she absolutely loves animals, specially horses. She was so excited the whole time! I can tell she loved her party! All the kids had several turns riding the ponies and the carriage. They also took turns brushing and braiding Steve, a super cute horse miniature.















After pony ride we all headed to the Matute's residence to find a beautiful room all decorated with farm animals and yummy food! We had lunch, games, then cake, pinata, and presents. Bianca got a lot of cute gifts. Our family gave her a set of Spirit Riding Free horses and dolls. She was so excited! Spirit is her favorite show!


























Bianca loved her birthday party so much she is still talking about it! I can't wait to plan her next one. She is so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment