Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Food and Water Storage

I know I can finally say goodbye to winter when birds start chirping in the morning. I love waking up with their lovely sound. What a great way to start the day! 


I'm determined to start my food and water storage this year. So today I went to the coca-cola plant in Salt Lake to pick up a thirty gallon plastic barrel for water storage. A friend of mine told me they give barrels for free! I'm so happy it fitted perfectly in my trunk! Actually, it would've fitted two, but we don't have that much space in our apartment.


If you are interested in getting coca-cola barrels too you should call them to have your name on a waiting list. As soon as they have barrels available they will contact you to pick them up.

Coca Cola Bottling Co. Consolidated
(801) 816-5450

2269 S 3270 W
Salt Lake City, UT 84119

No comments:

Post a Comment