Thursday, March 27, 2014

Tomorrow will be better

Today was just one of those days when no matter what you do, or say, or threat, or argue, your child simply WON'T listen to you. Giovanna cried all morning so I decided to get her out of the house. 

I took her to the museum and it was a bad idea. She didn't have any fun. The place was packed and she ran away from me several times, which made me yelled at her several times.

She pushed some kids and threw a tantrum when I reprehended her. One of the kids even said Giovanna would be on Santa Claus naughty list this year. I was so exhausted I promptly replied she would be on his naughty list for the next ten years.

Back home I thought she would wake up better after a nice, long nap. It didn't happen. Some days are just hard. On days like this I always remember my sister saying: "It was just one bad day. Tomorrow will be better".

And she is right.

No comments:

Post a Comment