Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Ale is 30!

Ale is officially thirty. This year his birthday fell on a Sunday. Since 30 is a special milestone I decided to celebrate it for three days. Every day from Friday to Sunday I planned a different surprise for him.

Day 1- Friday
Mindy watched Giovanna while I gave Ale a birthday card telling him where we'd be heading to. We hopped on his motorcycle and drove to Lucky 13 for dinner. I knew Ale would love it! When we came back home he opened his first gift.



Day 2- Saturday
I invited some friends to meet us at Buffalo Wild Wings for lunch. We sang happy birthday, ate cake, and enjoyed each other's company. After lunch we headed to Park City to redeem a Fossil gift card I had given him for Father's day. He got the coolest watch! Later on he opened his second gift.



Day 3- Sunday
Ale is now 30! Giovanna couldn't wait after church to help daddy open the third and last gift. We had the Brito family over for lunch, then we sang happy birthday (again), and ate delicious cupcakes Mindy made. She makes the best tres leches cupcakes!






Happy birthday handsome. I hope you enjoyed our weekend of celebration. 



No comments:

Post a Comment