Tuesday, August 19, 2014

The day Giovanna caused a blackout

Today Giovanna was determined to test my patience. In the morning she got her markers and colored her both hands. I'm still having a hard time to figure out what marker she used because although all of them are washable, I couldn't get it to come off.


In the afternoon she ran to me apologizing for the fireworks. Since I had no idea what she was talking about I didn't really pay much attention until I found out the TV, internet, lights, and outlets weren't working.

THEN I found a piece of metal hanger stuck in one of the outlets. Giovanna had stuck the hanger into the outlet which caused a short-circuit (that she calls fireworks).

She is doing fine, and the lights are back on.
She also had a major time-out.

No comments:

Post a Comment