Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Keep on going. Keep your faith.

Sometimes I wonder when we will have a little break from our trials. And when I think nothing worse can happen, well... It happens. Today we had really bad news and our faith is once again being tested. This morning Ale went to work to find out he had been laid off. On top of that BYU had notified him they won't renew his I-20.

I just pray we can keep strong, keep our faith and keep on going, just as many, many times before.

All these years Heavenly Father has shown His mercy and has carried us in His loving arms. And despite everything that has happened so far in our lives, we always could feel His love and protection in all times. He has never abandoned us - not before, not now - and He never will.

Good things are yet to come. I know that.