Monday, July 20, 2015

Bianca's baby shower

This past week was really busy and hard on my poor swollen feet. I had to run here and there all day, which made my feet ginormous and really sore. At this point of my pregnancy I don't think I can do anything to help with this puffiness, but wait. Next month everything will be different. No more pain or discomfort, just smiles and snuggles. I can't wait!


Last Saturday a friend of mine threw a beautiful baby shower for us. Kelly is awesome and picked the cutest theme to welcome our baby Bianca. We had a great time and we're deeply touched by her kindness and friendship. Baby Bianca is already so loved!

She planned everything and carefully prepared every detail. My favorite part was the fabric hot air balloons she sewed from scratch.



We also played fun games that made me laugh for hours. Husbands were there too!


And so the kids.


Thank you Kells! Everything was perfect! You rock!