Wednesday, January 29, 2014

I Am a Child of God

I love music. When I was younger I never missed an opportunity to sing. I used to sing on choirs, talent shows, and even weddings. I sang at my sister wedding and at a couple of friends’s weddings too. Maybe I wasn't that good, but they would still let me sing, and make me feel good about it.



My best memories involve music. I remember our family road trips to the beach back in Brazil when we used to make up silly versions of songs. Even now my favorite thing to do is singing while Ale plays his guitar.

I haven't sung as much as I would like lately, but music is still a big part of my life. I listen to my favorite songs while cooking, cleaning, driving, and also to fall asleep. I sing in the shower, in the car, and with Giovanna. She loves music too.

This video was recorded last Sunday at our sacrament meeting. Giovanna is singing I am a child of God in Portuguese. She is too cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment