Monday, March 28, 2016

Easter 2016

Although we were not at our home this year, we managed to have a fun Easter. Giovanna helped me to decorate the table, and I worked on our traditional Easter baskets. This time here at the Halls is been difficult for us, but I am trying my best to keep our traditions and to make Bianca's first celebrations really special. It is her first Easter!


Last Saturday the Brito family drove all the way from Bountiful to spend Easter with us. We planned an Easter egg hunt for the kids. They had a really good time!


We ate a delicious Easter cake I baked and we opened the traditional Easter baskets I make every year for the girls. This year a made a little one for my little baby Bianca.


Bianca's first Easter:





Giovi and her Ovo de Pascoa



Happy Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment