Monday, August 14, 2017

Bianca 2nd Birtday

Bianca turns two next Thursday, but we already threw a birthday party for her last Saturday. It was so much fun! I had worked really hard this past month to make sure everything looked perfect! She deserves the best!

The theme this year was circus. I love this theme - so easy to make, so colorful, so fun! I got all my ideas HERE. I planned several games for the kids, and plenty of goodies for everyone. We had hot dog, pizza, popcorn, cotton candy, cookies and peanuts. I also made brigadeiros and vanilla pudim.

I am so happy and grateful for our wonderful friends who always support us on special moments like this, specially when our family is far from us. Thank you. We love you. Also a huge shout out to my dear husband who helped me printing, cutting, running to the store, decorating, and cleaning before and after the party. My hero.


































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment