Thursday, September 7, 2017

Redecorating Giovanna's room

This year Giovanna turns 7 years old. I can tell by her new interests, and sometimes by her behavior she is not a little girl anymore. But she is still the same sweet Giovi as she's always been.

A few days ago a friend of mine asked me if I wanted some butterfly decorations she wouldn't use anymore. They were so cute I couldn't say no.


These decorations came in a really good time when I was already working on some changes in Giovanna's bedroom.




The decoration included green curtains, but since my mom had already made beautiful blackout ones I had to come up with an idea to put them to good use. So I decided to make a bed canopy. 

I already had the embroidery hoop (because I've been thinking on doing one for her for a long time now), so I just had to slide the curtains onto the hoop. Voila


Giovi is super happy with her new room!

No comments:

Post a Comment