Thursday, March 15, 2018

Leatherby's

I can't believe how warm it is already! We barely had winter this year. Not that I am complaining though. I always say I am not a winter person at all, and to be honest I've been already enjoying this nice weather. Bianca is also enjoying it. She's been wearing her "cute" every day for the last few days- only yesterday she let me finally wash it. 


At the playground she found her bunny she had lost about three weeks ago. Bianca was so happy to be reunited with her favorite bunny again. The picture says it all.

Then after dinner we drove to Draper to have ice cream on my favorite creamery. I remember when I was pregnant with Giovanna all I wanted was their fries and ice cream. Ale used to take me there every week. What a nice hubby!



We had our traditional chicken fingers with cheese fries and a HUGE banana split with extra fudge.

No comments:

Post a Comment