Monday, March 5, 2018

Titanoboa: Monster Snake

Today Giovanna didn't have school. It was teacher professional development day so I planned a whole day of fun just me and my girls! Bianca and I miss Giovi on our weekly adventures. Since the day I showed her pictures from when I took Bianca to see the Titanoboa exhibit at the Bean Life Science museum, Giovi has been asking me to take her there too. Today was a perfect day to do it!



Titanoboa is the world's largest extinct snake, and it is 48 feet long and weights 2500 pounds. Giovanna was impressed with how big the snake was and said she would probably have a nightmare tonight.The exhibit will run until March 18th, then it will travel to 15 cities on a national tour. 


After the museum we had a delicious lunch at Olive Garden.


No comments:

Post a Comment