Friday, April 6, 2018

Easter 2018

Our Easter weekend was fun. Between conference sessions we dyed eggs and did Easter egg hunt with the girls. This was Bianca's first time dying Easter eggs. She had tons of fun!




Although I have completely forgotten about Easter festivities this year, mama bunny managed to put a couple of surprises together for these pretty girls. I guess they liked it! Look at Giovanna's face! Priceless!




After the last session of General Conference and after a good nap we made some homemade chocolate bunnies. I am grateful for this beautiful time of the year when we remember Jesus sacrifice for each one of us. I testify He lives! And because of that, despite all our challenges, we can live this wonderful life on earth.


I hope you had a great Easter time too!

No comments:

Post a Comment