Monday, May 21, 2018

St. George 2018

I am finally posting about our A M A Z I N G getaway to the beautiful St. George last week for Spring break.


A couple of months ago my friend Mindy and I were talking about how bad we needed a break from Salt Lake/Orem. So she kindly invited us to spend a few days over her mom's house in St. George.




Her mom, Mary Lynn, lives in a beautiful and cozy neighborhood with a wonderful pool which we spent most of our time in since the weather was absolutely perfect! The girls wore their swimsuits every day all day. The clothes we packed came back home clean.







P.S. Giovanna is swimming beautifully!

And speaking of water, the girls had a blast at Thunder Junction Park. If you're ever going to St. George and have kids it is a must see place. It is free and incredibly fun!





You can also ride a train for only $1. The ride is fairly long and super worth it!




On our last day in St. George, before heading back home we took the girls to play in the awesome, soft, red (and hot!) sand at Snow Canyon State Park. What a breath taken sight! Have I already mentioned I love St. George?







I confess I was super depressed to have to come back. I wasn't ready at all. But I hope to go back there soon.


A huge shout out to grandma Mary Lynn who always hosts us with loving open warms every time we go there! Thank you! We love you! You are the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment