Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Harvard

One of the greatest things the Au Pair program offers is the $500 for educational purpose. Since I was in Massachusetts I knew exactly in which school I wanted to spend that money. Twelve years ago Harvard had an ESL program and the classes used to be held at their campus. Currently, the ESL program has its own building in Cambridge.

I met so many people from different countries and backgrounds. I also had at least three Brazilian students in my class. We used to take the train back home together.




 The classes were pretty tough as we didn't have an ESL book and most of our materials were dificult articles about politics and economics. Besides, our teacher (I can't remember her name) was very strict (like Harvard strict), and I couldn't understand half of what she was saying. But it was good. Everything about that time was so good!

On the last day of school we all went to a Mexican restaurant.


{My ESL teacher}

No comments:

Post a Comment