Monday, July 16, 2018

Jurassic World

I love going out with Ale, just the both of us. We can talk without being interrupted every five minutes, we can walk holding hands without worrying about cars and kids crossing the street. Moments like this are really rare and Ale and I don't get to go on a date so often. So when it finally happens I enjoy every second of it. 


Last Saturday we were lucky enough to have our friend watching the girls so we could catch a movie. We watched Jurassic World. I remember when I first watched Jurassic Park I was about ten years old. Then I didn't miss any of the following ones. Ale hasn't really watched any of them, so although he wasn't super excited to go he was a good sport and didn't sleep on the movie. Now I just have to make him watch all of them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment