Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Twelve reasons why - Happy Fourth!

Twelve reasons why I love this country:

1) Because I can park my car in front of my house and I don’t have to rush inside because it is too dangerous to be out late in the night.
2) Because I can leave my purse on the park bench and play with my children in the playground without worrying someone will steal it.
3) Because if I forget something somewhere and go back to get it, the thing will still be there (that doesn’t apply for iPhone tough).
4) Because people smile at each other even though they don’t know each other.
5) Because I can return a product (with full refund) if I don’t like it or if it doesn’t work as expected.
6) Because prices are affordable 
7) Because people (most of them) have manners in the traffic.
8) Because there are parks everywhere.
9) Because people are generous.
10) Because they are practical.
11) Because they celebrate Thanksgiving.
12) Because they love and respect their homeland, and they are proud to be American.


Happy 4th of July for all those who love this beautiful nation as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment