Friday, August 10, 2018

Every child is an artist

A while ago I saw this awesome project on the internet and I just needed to do it! It was a decal with the famous phrase from Pablo Picasso: Every Child is an Artist accompanied with hangers to hang children art works. It was so cute!

For a while now I've been keeping my girl's art works hidden in a box. So this was a perfect idea! After all my kid's drawings deserve better than being hidden in a box somewhere, right?


Ale helped me minutely stick each letter on the wall, then set up the wire to hang the arts. Everything cost me less than $10. I got the letters at Michael's with a 50% off coupon, and the wire, screw eyes, and binder clips are from Walmart.


Our new art wall is strategically placed between Giovanna and Bianca's rooms, and displays the cutest projects my girls, nice and nephew have made. I love the final result! 

No comments:

Post a Comment