Friday, September 7, 2018

Just one of those days

Today was one of those days I literally ran all day to do everything that needed to be done. One of those days I just couldn't be on time for anything no matter how hard I tried. One of those days I wondered and cried.

Cried because I was tired,
Cried because I was late,
Cried because there was a horrible traffic (and I was late!),
Cried because the car’s fuel was nearly empty (and there was traffic and I was late!),
Cried because I realized my bladder was super full on my way back home because I didn’t have time to go to the bathroom,
Cried because I was still disappointed with things that happened the day before.


Then I got home, and before even thinking about resting my tired body I did some more chores. I fed the kids, I helped them get ready for bed, I put them to sleep. Then, and only then, I finally threw myself in bed and realized I was way too tired to easily fall sleep.

Yep. Just one of those days...

I pray for strength so I can keep giving my very best in everything I put myself into. I pray to always remember to be grateful for Heavenly Father's help so I can keep doing all I do, and in occasions allow myself to be sad and cry. Because life is too hard sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment