Wednesday, October 31, 2018

Happy Halloween!

I love Halloween and I was beyond excited to celebrate it with my mom and my sister! This Halloween season we were able to participate in several fun activities together.

-We built an awesome Halloween spooky house. It was our first time doing it and we loved it. I am sure it will become a new tradition for us.



-We trick-or-treated in Lehi with the Matute family. My mom sewed our costumes specially for this event. They turned out INCREDIBLE! My mom is leaving them here afterwards and I am so excited to wear each one of them for the next few Halloweens!




 -And of course we celebrated Giovanna's eight birthday with our traditional Halloween dinner. I can express how grateful I am for being able to share this special occasion with two of the people I love the most. My sister who is a wonderful cake designer, made the coolest cake for Giovi.










My heart if full.

Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment