Monday, December 24, 2018

Christmas Dinner Prep

Tonight our family celebrates Christmas with a beautiful feast, songs, games, movies and a message about our Savior Jesus Christ.

As Brazilians, Christmas Eve is a big deal for us. We dress on our Christmas pajamas, and get everything ready while listening to some Christmas jams. After dinner, games, movies and message, the girls leave cookies and milk for Santa, and we wake up on Christmas day to find presents under the tree and in our stockings. It is so much fun!


The girls helped me seasoning the turkey and grabbing our Christmas tableware the night before. Today Ale and I will be cooking together some delicious Brazilian food for our Christmas dinner. I am so excited! I love Christmas Eve! I love Christmas time!

No comments:

Post a Comment