Wednesday, December 26, 2018

A little Christmas Party

Since Giovanna would be home for winter break and she wouldn't be able to see her classmates for a while, I thought it would be fun to get them together for a Christmas afternoon. I texted their moms and after getting their approval I hosted a Christmas movie and pancakes party for them at our place.


I threw some blankets and pillows in the living room, and I even improvised a little tent for them. Then I baked sugar cookies for the girls to decorate.



It was so much fun! We had about ten girls in our (small) apartment. They watched 48 Christmas wishes, then had hot cocoa with marshmallows, whipped cream and candy cane, and pancakes with strawberries. All the girls had a blast! They are really good kids and I am glad Giovanna is friends with them.

No comments:

Post a Comment