Thursday, March 7, 2019

I can pray to my Heavenly Father

Last Sunday Bianca gave her very first talk at Primary. She was invited to talk about Yo puedo orar a mi Padre Celestial (we still attend the Spanish ward). Since she is only three and can't pronounce words in Spanish very well I just picked one quote from President Eyring for her to share with the class. It says:

"Heavenly Father hears your prayers, loves you, and He knows your name" 
-Pres. Henry B. Eyring

I love this quote because sums the love our Heavenly Father has for each one of us and how He truly hears our prayers.


The microphone wasn't working so it was hard for the class listen to what Bianca was saying or the little video we showed. But I could see the children starring at my mini iPad attentively watching other children talk about prayer. I know they were taught through the Spirit and they know in their little hearts they can always talk to their Heavenly Father in prayers.

This is the video we tried to show them. It's too cute!


No comments:

Post a Comment