Friday, July 26, 2019

I can be nice Jar

After four weeks full of  ups and downs with marbles going in and out of the “I can be nice Jar”, the girls finally filled it up and were able to draw a piece of paper from the prize jar. 


Bianca put a total of thirty-four marbles in the jar and Giovanna thirty-two, but I let her also have a prize because she’s been working really hard to make it up from the Aladdin episode.

This time Bianca got bounce house and Giovanna got eating at Panda Express. So I guess we’ll all be going to the bounce house and then having lunch at Panda. Fun!

My girls are really good kids and I am proud to be their mama.


Today we will be heading to the mountains with the Arbons. I can’t wait for some peace and quiet.

Have a good weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment