Friday, July 12, 2019

STEM


Every Wednesday the Central Utah Water offers a free class for children about a variety of themes. Last Wednesday I took Bianca to a STEM based class about water science while Giovanna was at summer reading.

When the class started I thought Bianca was way too young to understand it. The instructor was teaching about PhD and using a lot of scientific words, and I came back home positive that Giovanna would’ve enjoyed the class more.

When daddy got home I told Bianca to tell him all about her science class. How surprised I was when she started to tell him about the potion (chemistry flask) that turns water into different colors (PhD), and the “basement” (basic, neutral and acid). She had gotten soo much from the class! I was impressed. 

Bianca is a very attentive little girl, and the way her brain works is amazing! I will definitely take her to more classes like this.

Next class: The Water Cycle, July 31st, 10-11am 

Central Utah Water
1426 E 750 N, Orem 


No comments:

Post a Comment