Tuesday, July 23, 2019

The Lion King

Since Ale turns thirty-five next Saturday, today we took advantage of discounted tickets and took him to the movies watch his favorite: The Lion King. First time he watched it he was a ten-year old boy. I was so excited for him to watch the live-action version of it with the girls twenty-five years later!


The movie was good. Honestly, I was hoping for something different from the original one, but they were true to the cartoon version. I guess big fans were okay with that.



After the movie we took daddy to have dinner at Texas Roadhouse. He ordered his favorite prime rib, and we all enjoyed their rolls with regular butter (we don't really like the cinnamon kind).


Then when we got back home we sang happy birthday to him with The Lion King themed cake I had baked and frosted specially for him all by myself!


Tomorrow we will be headed to the mountains. The Arbons have invited us to spend the night at their cabin. I'll arrange to sing happy birthday to Ale (again) there. Then we should go back in time for Claire's birthday party at four in Bountiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment