Monday, September 9, 2019

A Day at Preschool

A few days ago I offered to volunteer at Bianca’s preschool. Her teacher asked if I could volunteer today since she wouldn’t be able to go and the assistants would need some help.

Together we sang songs with the kids, played with them, fed and taught them patterns, colors, numbers and letters. I loved being there getting to know Bianca’s routine. Now I understand why she loves school so much- all teachers and aids are super nice, the class is clean and organized, they learn playing, and the food is SO GOOD.


I love participating on my children’s school life, and I am looking forward to volunteer again.

In the afternoon I went to pick up Giovanna from school riding my rollerblades. Bianca rode her scooter and I took a scooter for Giovanna to ride back home. But before heading home we stopped at the park to play a little. I absolutely love this time of the year when the weather is super enjoyable- not too hot, not cold. It’s just perfect!


Then as soon as we got home we had a light snack and went to the pool. Today was our last chance to swim before it closes for the season. We stayed there for a couple of hours, then we all had dinner at Pizza Pie Cafe. We closed the night with family home evening and a beautiful message of the atonement of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment