Tuesday, October 15, 2019

14th (dating) anniversary

Fourteen years ago today I started a journey of loving my Ale everyday. All these years have been teaching me what it really means to love someone. It was in the toughest times of our journey together that our deepest and most honest feelings of love, companionship, respect, and eternal perspective have flourished.

Our journey has been sure bumpy, but I am so proud of how we’ve been holding onto each other’s hands along the way! I promise to not let go as long as you want to keep driving this crazy, bumpy car of our lives with me.



Thank you for the wonderful surprise. I loved every second of our evening together.

Thank you for forgiving me for never remembering our special dates.

Thank you for your loyalty in loving and taking care of me and our girls.


I love you and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment