Wednesday, January 8, 2020

Family Reunion 2020

I am so excited to announce next week our family will be flying to Florida to meet my mom, my sister, my brother-in-law, my niece and my nephew. I can’t wait for Tutta Nostra Famiglia be reunited once again.

Our last family reunion was in 2011. We visited Las Vegas, California, and of course Disneyland. This time we will visit DisneyWorld, Universal Studios, and Sea World. The girls are excused from school and we’ll be there for a whole week.


We are already packing our stuff, and I am finishing painting our beautiful family reunion t-shirts. They are turning out great and I can’t wait to see everyone wearing them! 



My sister is also designing Minnie Mouse ear headbands for us to wear. We all are going to look so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment