Friday, May 15, 2020

Bye bye homeschooling- quarantine day 61

Today was a busy day for (almost) all of us. Ale worked, I took care of the house that needed a lot of attention, and Giovanna finished her last homework and projects.

I know it sounds bad, but I am so glad this whole homeschooling is finally over!


Bianca is already enjoying her summer break. She played play dough and scooter outside, watched to her favorite shows and played dolls.

I will make sure she practices numbers and letter throughout the summer though, so she can be ready for kindergarten. I will also make sure Giovanna keeps reading and practicing math. Unfortunately, she is behind in geometry and data, and I don't want her to start fourth grade already behind.


Slowly things seem to be coming back to normal, and I am looking forward to a fun summer. 

This weekend I am planning a luau for the girls on the backyard to celebrate the end of school.

Let’s all enjoy our weekend. Shall we?

No comments:

Post a Comment