Monday, June 29, 2020

Chilly Monday- Covid-19 days 104-106

(Bianca got an old-fashioned duck pull toy this past weekend)

It is wonderful how many things can be done in one day when we simply wake up early.

Since this COVID-19 quarantine has started I’ve been having a really hard time waking up early.

That is a problem because the girls end up waking up before me, and I can’t help but feel overwhelmed for the rest of the day.

I’ve realized moms need to wake up before their kids for the sake of their own sanity. This is absolutely true in our home.

Today I woke 6:30 in the morning. I studied the scriptures, did my prayers, ran errands, and had lunch ready at 12:00pm sharp (and lunch is never ready before 1:30pm around here).

Then I cleaned the house, and played legos with the girls. I promised Giovanna I would rebuild her boat that was broken apart a while ago and never played with again.

It took me two hours to build it and it is not even finished yet! I will (hopefully) finish it tomorrow.

And I really hope tomorrow is a warmer day to go play outside or maybe swim. I bought new pool toys for the girls I am excited for them to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment