Thursday, June 18, 2020

Let them be- Covid-19 day 95

It's been a funny summer weather. The mornings and nights have been chilly- it reminds me of winter in Florida. But I am not complaining. We are able to keep our windows open and feel the fresh breeze coming inside the house. Much better than having the A.C. on.


The girls have been camping in our room again. They love spreading blankets and pillows on the ground and making a "sleepover" in our room. They can sleep there for weeks if we let them.

Our kitchen is still turned into a playground. Today we brought home a train table for the girls. Of course the table ended up in the kitchen. Sometimes I ask why I do that to my myself.


Well, they are sure having a lot of fun in my kitchen.

People say one day I will miss it, so I just let them be.

No comments:

Post a Comment