Thursday, July 2, 2020

Plans for the weekend- Covid-19 day 109


I’ve been waking up early, and it feels great being able to read the scriptures and say my morning prayers without being interrupted every few minutes by the girls.

I am studying the Book of Mormon again (this time in English), and I have started reading the book of Apocalypse in the Bible.

In the afternoon, I ran some last minute errands for our Fourth of July, and I took the girls to swim since nobody was at the pool.

One hour later a family with three kids arrived, and the fun was over when one of them pooped in the water. Gross!

We headed back home, took a long shower with lots of soap and shampoo, then we decorated the house and got some food ready for tomorrow. The Brito family is coming to sleep over and celebrate the holiday.

The girls can’t wait to see their friends!

On Saturday we are heading to Lehi to spend our traditional Fourth with the Matutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment