Wednesday, August 19, 2020

Bianca is 5 Part I- Covid-19 day 157

 Last Friday I stayed up til late finishing a few things for Bianca's birthday party on the next day.

Our guests started arriving at four, and we all headed to the pool. I was so happy to find no one was using the pool when we got there. I confess I had been uneasy for having about thirty guests at the pool if there were already people there.






We swan for a couple of hours. Then I left the pool a little before the others so I could get everything set up outside for the party.

The wind didn't help at all and all my decorations kept flying away. The wind was so strong even the canopy flew over the fence to my neighbor's backward. It was bad, and for a minute I wished to sent everybody back home.








 
 
But in the end everything worked out. The party was a success and everyone had fun, specially Bianca.

The wind didn't stop and I wasn't able to use most of my decorations, but I was glad knowing I could use them on the next day for our second round of party.

No comments:

Post a Comment