Thursday, September 10, 2020

Mini me- Covid-19 day 179

Yesterday, my mom shared a picture of me on our WhatsApp family group. The photo was taken when I was probably about the same age as Giovanna now. In the picture, I am sitting on a wood gate at my family's ranch in Espirito Santo, Brazil.


I laughed when my mom said she was puzzled trying to understand what Giovanna's picture was doing in an old family photo album. She looks just like me when I was a kid, indeed.

The funny things is that similarities between us are not just physical. Giovanna has a lot of my personality too. She is calm (til certain point), helpful, obedient, and extremely understanding. She is sweet and loves the gospel of Jesus Christ.

I love her so much, and I am so grateful to be her mom.

Today, while I was in class (more on that later), Ale texted me a picture of her before bedtime. She just wanted to say goodnight. 

Love you baby girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment