Monday, October 12, 2020

Delightful Sunday- Covid-19 days 209-211


Our Sunday started late. We woke up past nine, and our sacrament meeting only happened after five in the afternoon.

Ale has been having migraine all week long. I am grateful for his effort to bless the sacrament for our family.

Today on the Come, follow me we studied when Jesus Christ visited the Nephites. We watched a movie, and I couldn’t help, but feel goosebumps imagining when Jesus Christ comes back again.

It will be majestic!

We discussed about how it would be, how we would feel, specially about ourselves- did we strive to do good and follow the commandments or we could’ve done more? 

We also discussed things we can do to prepare ourselves for His coming, and how prayer and fasting are essential to Hear Him and His will for us.

The girls asked questions (mostly Giovanna), and we shared our testimonies. 

Have I mentioned I love home church?

After the last prayer we drove to Timpanogos Temple to see its lights. I really miss going to the temple.

We drove our way back home singing “I like to see the temple” and “Teach me about the temple”.


No comments:

Post a Comment