Tuesday, October 20, 2020

Gardner Village- Covid-19 day 219

 Fall break is over and the girls are back to school.

I confess right before Fall break started I was so discouraged to be home with them for five days. I was frustrated our trip to St. George didn't work out, and I was so disappointed we couldn't afford a quick trip to a National Park.


It's been a crazy, stressful, tiring last couple of months, and our budged has been extremely limited. But hopefully, soon we will be able to enjoy (and share) good news.


Although we couldn't go on a road trip as I (and Giovanna) wished, Ale and I managed to offer the girls some fun. 

Giovanna, Bianca, and I have been camping at Giovi's room every day since Fall break started, and it has been so much fun! Surprisingly, I've been sleeping really well, plus I love waking up with my babies.

Over the weekend we took them to Gardner Village to see the witches displays and play at The Farm. 

Last time we visited Gardner Village the girls were so little.

The displays looked the same, but The Farm wasn't exactly what I was expecting at all. They basically had pony and horse rides, and a tiny petting zoo. I think they decided to keep it simple this year due Covid.


The girls had a blast riding the horses. It was definitely the high point of our little field trip.

* * * * * 

In the meantime, wild fire was getting bigger and bigger at Provo Canyon. So sad!

No comments:

Post a Comment