Wednesday, October 7, 2020

Long day- Covid-19 day 206

It’s 10:00pm and I have just put the girls in bed. It was a long, long day, and I feel exhausted.

I know great part of my exhaustion comes from helping Giovanna with her homework. She is doing (surprisingly) good at school, but she still needs a lot of assistance with math.

Right before bedtime the girls offered me a complete spa treatment with massage, hair, and makeup.

Giovanna learned how to braid hair by watching tutorial videos on YouTube. Braids became her favorite to style my hair.


Some days (like today) I feel so tired, I count the minutes to put girls in bed and finally enjoy some quiet.

But I love being their mama, and I know I am giving my very best each day to help them develop and grow into beautiful, smart, caring human beings.

And I know they will.

No comments:

Post a Comment