Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Giovi's 10th birthday- Covid-19 day 234

 Two weeks before Giovanna's birthday party and after I have already invited twenty people for it, governor Gary Herbert announced gatherings should be limited to ten people or fewer due high transmission of the virus.

I canceled our clubhouse reservation and my plans for a fancy party, and decided to throw an intimate get together with a few friends at our apartment.









It turned out we had a great time and Giovanna was happy to be able to celebrate her 10th birthday with people who's been accompanying her since she was born.



It was a beautiful and emotional night for all of us who love her so much.


For this year theme she picked Dia de Los Muertos. I had a lot of fun planning her (possibly last) birthday party and putting up her ancestors photos on the ofrenda.

I can't believe my baby is TEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment