Monday, December 14, 2020

Primary Program- Covid-19 days 272-274

The weekend was full of cleaning and studying. With Christmas break around the corner, Giovanna has homework, tests, and book report to finish.

I also took a long nap after getting so discouraged with sad news about a dear couple who had passed away due to Covid.

President Emerick and his wife have been always an example of dedication to the gospel of Jesus Christ. They were there when my family got baptized in the church, and now they leave four wonderful children to keep their legacy of unselfish service.

With the vaccine being authorized, in the next week or so professionals from healthcare and residents of long-term care facilities will be the first ones to be vaccinated.

I am hopeful that with this new vaccine our lives will be back to normal, and people will be finally safe.


I know death is part of this great plan we are all part of, and I also know death is not the end. We will be reunited again as families for all eternity. But my heart aches for those who have lost their loved ones.

This past Sunday, we finally watched the much anticipated Primary Sacrament Meeting. Because of the Covid-19 we are still holding home church.

I am so grateful for our ward that has been broadcasting the meetings every Sunday so we can somehow be there.


The video that I had worked for several weeks was shown during the meeting, and all parents loved it. 

It was a special, spiritual meeting. The children have the power to touch us with their sweet spirit.

I love being a member of Jesus Christ’s church. I am so much better because of His gospel!

No comments:

Post a Comment