Friday, January 22, 2021

Friday- Covid-29 day 313

 I love Fridays! The girls have school early out, we don’t have to worry about homework, and we can sleep late because the next day is SATURDAY!!


Today Giovi attended her second horseback riding lesson. I left her there after watching her for the first fifteen minutes per request.

It reminded me when Bianca used to ask me to stay for a few minutes after dropping her off at preschool.

I can’t complain. I love they want me near them, and I will enjoy it while I can. This might change as they grow.


When I came back to pick up Giovi, I found her trotting. It was a pleasant surprise since I thought it would take her a while to get used to it.

She is so proud of herself. And I am proud of her, and so happy to see her becoming a confident young woman I know she can be. 

No comments:

Post a Comment