Thursday, April 15, 2021

Side effects- Covid-19 day 396

 I woke up today feeling a little sore on my left arm where I took the vaccine. Later on, I started with chills and body ache.

After a couple of Ibuprofen and a two hour nap I woke up feeling much better. But after six hours, I started with chills and body ache again.



Ale’s side effects were a bit more severe with joint pain, nausea, headache, and diarrhea. It was hard for him to work today. Thanks goodness he is still working from home.

According to CDC these symptoms are common and a good sign that the body is building protection, and we should feel better within a few days.

Let’s sure hope so!


In the meantime, Bianca started working on her art project for school. The theme is “This is Me”. She wanted to use paint for her art. 

Giovanna will be using watercolor paint. I can’t wait to see it. Last time she used watercolor she painted a forest. It was so pretty!

No comments:

Post a Comment