Thursday, June 10, 2021

Loving it- Covid-19 day 452

 I am so happy for being back to school. I am loving every second of it. The pace is accelerated and there is a lot of reading and memorizing, but I’ve been able to keep up and get good grades.


I am not sure what (or if) I will do next since things are still in the air for our family for at least the next few months, but I’ve been looking into LPN course or Bachelors of Science in Nursing. I am not sure.

I am just excited and enjoying this time so much! Last week we started working on our skills- proper don of gloves and gowns, proper hand wash, changing resident’s draw sheet, etc.

I am a little shy since we have to perform these tasks in front of the class. We use a manequim we call Mr Smith to practice our skills, and sometimes it is funny and I fell silly talking to him.

Anyways, have I mentioned I am loving it? 

No comments:

Post a Comment