Wednesday, June 23, 2021

Ready to camp! - Covid-19 day 465

We are excited to camp next week!

I reserved a camping site close to Bridal Veils, even though I knew I had a very limited camping gear. I was determined to make it work somehow.

So, a few days later a sister from our stake was donating lots of things she doesn’t need anymore. I went over to check it out and she had tons of camping gear!


I was able to get four really nice sleeping bags and mats, three outdoor backpacks, a couple of thermocoolers, chairs, and several pillows.

I feel extremely blessed, because our experience will be so much more pleasant and comfortable. Everything is laying in my bedroom’s floor.

The girls love camping and they have been counting the days. It will be so much fun! I bought s’mores sticks and a campfire pie iron (they make the best grilled cheese sandwiches!).

I also love camping and barely can wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment