Thursday, August 19, 2021

Birthday gifts- Covid-19 day 3530

Bianca’s been enjoying her birthday gifts so much!


I found her the cutest camping set from Doug & Melissa. It comes with fire, s’mores, sticks, and a cooler. She is obsessed with it, and we “camp” every day now.

She also got several STEAM projects (per request). I am excited to work on them with her. She loves making new experiments.





She’s been asking for Egyptian things, so I decided to buy her a pyramid made of clay, where she can dig to find “fossils”. It is fun, and Giovanna’s been diligently working on it to help her sister find them.



I love that I still get to plan birthdays for Bianca. Last year Giovanna decided not to have parties anymore. So this year we will keep it low key and just have a nice dinner as a family at one of her favorite restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment