Friday, September 24, 2021

Monte L. Bean- Covid-19 day 566

Giovanna had a make up class scheduled for today, but once we got there, the center was holding a state competition. Her instructor forgot to call me to let me know all classes had been canceled.


Since we were in Provo already, I asked if the girls wanted to visit the Monte L. Bean Museum. I was so impressed by how much it has changed.

They are currently having an exhibit about Narwhals. Last exhibit we saw there was about ancient snakes about three years ago. The girls were so little.



After coming back home we stopped at the gift shop and we bought three matching necklaces to wear tomorrow at Lari’s and Andrew’s wedding.

Once we were home we ate a delicious cake I baked earlier, then we watched My Girl. The girls didn’t like it :(

I mean, who doesn’t like My Girl?? 

No comments:

Post a Comment