Thursday, October 7, 2021

Never end- Covid-19 day 579

 I swear I thought this day wasn’t going to end.

After working a 12 hour night shift at the hospital, I came back home to shower before leaving to pick up the girls who slept over at the Villatoros, since Ale is still in Italy.

After picking them up around seven, I had them change into their uniforms in the car on our way to Kneaders to have breakfast.

After delicious pancakes and croissant, I drove them to school. I came back home and went straight to bed. After three hours of sleep, I woke up with my phone ringing.


Giovanna was calling from school because her throat was hurting. I asked the staff to give her a Tylenol and I hung up the phone. Then I set my alarm to 1:50 since I had promised Bianca I would be at her school at 2:30 to volunteer at her PE class.

Half an hour later, I grabbed Giovanna and we came back home. The girls had a few snacks, and off we went to Provo for Giovi’s gymnastics at 4:00.

After gymnastics, I stopped to Costco to put gas in the car, and to have a slice of pizza for dinner, because there was no way I was going to cook.

Once we got home, I helped Giovanna with homework, and around 9:30 we were all in bed- well, technically in the living room, since the girls wanted to do a “sleepover”.

I thought this day wasn’t going to end. Giovanna took a picture of me driving from her gymnastics. The photo says it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment