Thursday, November 25, 2021

Thanksgiving 2021- Covid-19 day 627

Happy Thanksgiving!


I am so grateful for my health and my family’s health. I am grateful for my job and for being able to start a new career in healthcare. It’s so exciting! I am grateful for the gospel. I love the knowledge I have of who I am, and my role on this earth.



I am grateful for a loving husband and beautiful children. They bring so much joy into my life. I am grateful for this wonderful country. I am proud to be a permanent resident of this great land.

I am thankful for my mom and my sister. They are my treasure on earth. I am also grateful for true friends in my life.

Heavenly Father loves me, and I feel His love and mercy every day.



This year I wasn’t able to celebrate Thanksgiving with the Matutes like we do every year. Since I was scheduled to work on Thanksgiving day, I asked if the Britos would like to have an early Thanksgiving feast. 


I am so glad they said yes. It was so fun! Thanksgiving is one of my favorite times of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment